STAND ON ZANZIBAR

The final three installments of my series on the late John Brunner's Hugo/BSFA-winning 1968 novel Stand on Zanzibar are up on my LiveJournal page.

For those who haven't read the book, the story in it begins today: 3rd May 2010.

NB: If you're interested in reading the series, or just curious about the book, you'll have to read it ASAP. I'm taking my LiveJournal account down within the next couple of days as part of my "Resignation from the Internet" project. Once it's gone, it's gone forever.

Not like that would be any huge loss or anything...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why the retreat from the internetz?

Creginald Vandercleve said...

Although I like the idea of a resignation from the internet, I'll miss reading your commentary, Bruce.

As it is my online time is pretty limited these days: just PG, LJ once in a while, and reading up on all the specialty beer that I can no longer afford. And nobody would miss my contributions to any of these, either...